Hello and happy Saturday! Here is today´s share from the Daily Art Practice Journal:
Here is used Distress Crayons, a white gel pen and a black pen to continue in similar colours and create a similar pattern to go with the original page. The black details are done with a thick Posca pen.
Hello and happy Saturday! Here is a card share for a change :).
For this card I used Altenew Rose Flurries 3D dies to create the petals and the flowers. I used white cardstock and inked the petals in two tones of Distress Inks and for the flowers I used various tones of blue Distress Inks. After inking them I adhered the pieces on top of each other according to the info that comes with the dies. That was really helpful figuring out which piece to put on top of the other one and what shades of ink to use where.
For the background I used a polka dotted light blue paper and added golden Gansai Tambi pigment splatters here and there for additional detail. I also stamped with darker blue Distress Ink some words to the background. I love doing a layered look.
My base was a light green paper that I folded into a size A5 – a slightly bigger size than I normally do. But as it is a retirement card, there will be lots of people signing it and adding wishes inside the card, so I need a bigger size. The silver pigment droplets on the flowers are also done using Gansai Tambi pigments. And the sentiment is by Stampin´ Up. I fussy cut the light green cardstock and adhered the sentiment on top.
I hope the recipient of this card will like it!! Have a great day! xxx, Sanna
Hello and happy Sunday! Here is another page from my Daily Art Practice journal:
This one was fun to make, because I have never cut an image up the way it has been done in the original almanac page. So I continued with the same idea on my side and also created marks with crayons and my fingers to the background. For finishing touches I added two words (fussy cut) from a magazine and some Stabilo all black pencil splatters. The words translate to: “learn” and “play”.
Hello and happy Thursday! Here is another card I made for the Creative Midsummer Challenge. Day 7 challenge theme was “lace”.
I used lots of products from my old stash on this card. I got another “OPR” (old product rediscovered) project done and dusted with this card. The lace is in the middle – also from my old stash.
This challenge has been so fun to do, because in the end I will have plenty of new cards for my card box. If you don´t know, I have a big box of finished cards ready for different occations – you never know when you need one :).