Hello there! Just a reminder that there is still time to join in on the September Mixed Media Card Challenge!! This is my 3rd card this month 🙂 – yes, I really like the colour palette and the theme.
I have first added various Distress Inks tones thru a stencils (The Crafter´s Workshop) onto the background and then stemped with a Hero Arts stamp (Old Letter Writing – my fave stamp!) over the area. I then dry embossed and die cut some leaves from a metal sheet (by Add A Little Dazzle) and finally added some paper roses for additional decoration.
Just in case you forgot, here are details on how to join in with us:
HOW TO PLAY
1. Create a mixed media CARD based on the theme, with or without the optional element.
2. Display the challenge graphic on your blog post and link back to this challenge post.
3. You may enter as many times as you want, as long as each entry is different.
4. You may combine a maximum of 7 challenges (6 other challenges plus ours).
5. Submit your projects by September 25, 11:55 p.m. PDT (GMT -700).
6. We’ll announce the winner and highlights on September 30.
This month’s challenge is pretty special too because we’ve got a fabulous sponsor: Add a Little Dazzle!
„We specialize in an exclusive line of craft metal sheets that helps you take your crafting to the next level. Whether you are a seasoned or new crafter, our craft metal sheets will help you create unique projects that will make you stand out among the crowd. Are you ready to take your crafting to the next level? Add a Little Dazzle Craft Metal Sheets
will help you turn the ordinary into the extraordinary.“
Add A Little Dazzle is offering a $15 gift certificate to use towards products in the AALD Boutique.
We will randomly pick a winner of the gift certificate from all the entries that have the optional element (metal or leaves or both). So if you want a shot at this month’s prize, create a mixed media card that has metal (craft metal sheet or any kind of metal) or leaves or both.
Have fun and see you there!