Hello and happy Saturday! Here is a card share for a change :).
For this card I used Altenew Rose Flurries 3D dies to create the petals and the flowers. I used white cardstock and inked the petals in two tones of Distress Inks and for the flowers I used various tones of blue Distress Inks. After inking them I adhered the pieces on top of each other according to the info that comes with the dies. That was really helpful figuring out which piece to put on top of the other one and what shades of ink to use where.
For the background I used a polka dotted light blue paper and added golden Gansai Tambi pigment splatters here and there for additional detail. I also stamped with darker blue Distress Ink some words to the background. I love doing a layered look.
My base was a light green paper that I folded into a size A5 – a slightly bigger size than I normally do. But as it is a retirement card, there will be lots of people signing it and adding wishes inside the card, so I need a bigger size. The silver pigment droplets on the flowers are also done using Gansai Tambi pigments. And the sentiment is by Stampin´ Up. I fussy cut the light green cardstock and adhered the sentiment on top.
I hope the recipient of this card will like it!! Have a great day! xxx, Sanna
Hello and happy Monday! Here is a slimline card I created for a girls Christening.
I used die cut dies by Elizabeth Craft Designs (the hearts, hot air balloons and the label) and a German Tonic Studios die cut die sentiment in the middle. The papers are from my older stash and the little birdies are from Studio Calico back in the day when I subscribed their monthly kits.
The little dots are done with Ranger Liquid Pearls and Tonic Nuvo Glitter Drops. The label is adhered with 3D foam to add dimension to the card.
Inside the card there is a pocket for a gift card/money/gold coin (this is a popular tradition here) to be added inside.
The dies I used are sadly retired. But if you want to make a similar card, I am sure there are alternatives available at your favorite store. I will add alternatives to the links – should you be interested.
Hello and happy Friday! Today I am sharing a baby girl card for a change.
I used Elizabeth Craft Designs die cut dies (the hippo and the circle and scalloped circle dies) to create the focal point for this card. The glitter stickers are from Sassafras (very old own stash) and the paper are also from my well hoarded paper collection :). I die cut the hippo from a pink patterned papar, added a bow from red cardstock and teeth from white paper. I think she is very, very cute!
This is a slimline sized card, so I could play with papers on the background and the card turned out quite sweet with these papers. Around the scalloped circle there are Nuvo Glitter Drops for a tiny additional detail.
I adhered the hippo circle with 3D foam to make it stand out from the card background even more. The ribbon behind it is from my ribbon box. I incorporated lots of older product to this card and I love using up all these favorites of my from back in the day.
With this card I am wishing you all a lovely weekend! xxx, Sanna
Supplies (also some alternatives, due to older product used here):
Hello and happy Monday! Here is another card share in a bigger format:
This time instead of green tones, I used yellow and blue tones. The papers are again from my older stash and the die cut dies are by Tonic Studios.
Instead of using half-pearls, I replaced them with rhinestones and didn´t use any Nuvo Drops,like I did on the green card I shared a few days ago. Other than that I used the same products, like on the green card.
Hello and happy Friday! I am sharing a card for a change today here on my blog.
This one is a bigger size: 14,8 x 21 cm (A5). I used mainly Tonic Studios products for this one, except for the cardstock. That is from my older stash. The die cut dies as well as the dry embossing folder is by Tonic Studios. The drops on the flowers are Nuvo Drops of different sorts and the half pearls again are from my stash.
I first cut the papers into size, folded the card base with a bone folder and then dry embossed the dark green paper. After that I die cut the Dahlias in light blue, light and dark green and layered them on top of each other to create the multi-toned effect. Next I die cut the sentiment and adhered it onto the card. I finished the card with Nuvo Drops in different colours and added some half pearls for decor to finish off the card.