Hello everyone, today I´m sharing my 4th layout, created with the September The Wild Hare Kits Petite Kit. I so adore this months kit. I love the colours and how everything in the kit works so well together!!!
For today´s project I´ve created a 12×12 layout using the second Just A Little Lovely collection paper by Pink Fresh Studio that was in my kit. I LOVE the b-sides of the papers in my kit!!! This collection has everything I love in it!!
For this one I´ve used following steps:
- Using the Garden Geometric Stencil by Carta Bella I´ve applied Distress Ink in yellow and blue tones onto the patterned paper with a blending brush thru the stencil.
- Next I added some spray ink splatters in green, pink and blue tones next to the stenciled areas.
- I then arranged the 3 black and white photos of my boy onto the page and matted one of the Sparkle City papers by Shimelle onto the cutfile. I love this cutfile, by the way! It´s perfect for so many different types of layouts, not just only for school theme!!!
- After matting the cut file I added some Sparkle City stickers onto it to create a look of book names on the book spines.
- Next I started arranging paper strips (Sparkle City papers from my kit) onto the background under and next tot he cutfile.
- I fussy cut a tag and a few journaling „speech bubbles“ and added them to the layout.
- Before adhering all the paper pieces onto the page I added some stamped sentiments for additional interest to the layout.
- Finally I added a glitter alpha sticker title to the page and a few black ink splatters here and there.
I´ve also recorded a start-to-finish video for you to watch. I hope it inspires you to scrap a little yourself!!! When using your Wild Hare Kits, remember to tag us and use #wildharekits doing so!! We´d love to see what you create with the kits!!
I´ll be back tomorrow sharing my last TWHK September project and a wrap-up video of all projects created with this months kit. Also I´ll be showing you what is left of my kit after scrapping lots :). So be sure to check back tomorrow for more.