Hello lovelies, can you believe it´s already December!!! And this means it´s time for this years last TAGplorations challenge reveal. In December you are asked to create a project featuring a tag around the theme „All About Christmas„.
As an optional element use GLITTER :).
Here is my take for the reveal:
This time I used red cardstock as my starting point, then added some Nuvo mousse thru a stencil and added die cut elements on top. And lots of glitter :).
And now to the steps:
* Die cut the nesting manila tag from red cardstock with the die cut die
* Place the Dots all Over stencil on top of the tag and apply Mother Of Pearl Nuvo Mousse thru the stencil onto the tag with a palette knife. Let dry.
* Die cut the winter landscape with the Stitched Winter Landscape die from Sugar Crystal glitter cardstock and cut into two, layer on top of each other and adhere on place
* Add a strip of washi tape for decoration, die cut the Warm Winter Wishes phrase from red cardstock and adhere on place
* Add some silver glitter swirls on top of the chimney for additional detail, finish off with a ribbon and the tag is ready
Now it´s again your turn to play along – just remember to play by the rules:
- You can link up as many projects as you want (1 project per blog post!!!)
- Projects can be anything but they must feature a TAG
- Non-STAMPlorations products are allowed
- To qualify for the prize, you must display the challenge graphic and link back to the challenge post (blogs only!!)
- Prizes: $15 Giftcard for the winner and $5 Giftcard to three randomly picked participants
Have fun playing,