Hello there, everyone and Happy New Year 2018!!!! I hope you had a lovely Christmas time and a nice New Years evening. Let´s start the new year with a creative TAGplorations tag challenge: create a project, featuring a tag around the theme: ALL ABOUT WINTER!
Here is my project for the reveal:
I first die cut a manila tag from black cardstock with the Manila Tags Nesting Dies by STAMPlorations. Then I die cut the second, smaller tag, from blue cardstock with the Tags 1 set. The snowflake is a lefover piece from another project and it perfectly goes with the winter theme, so I used it as a focal point on my tag.
I used the Christmas Tree 1 (my stencil series at STAMPlorations) and misted some trees with Sandy Beach Tattered Angels Chalkboard ink onto the background. The snowflake was originally white. I used a Chalkboard spray ink to color the snowflake blue (Wave tone). Then I added some faux stitching around the edges with a white gel pen and decorated the snowflake with some rhinestones. The little white snowflakes are hand drawn on the background. And finally I added a stamped sentiment to the tag and finished the tag off with a piece of ribbon.
Now it´s your turn to join the challenge. TAGplorations CHALLENGE GUIDELINES:
- Create a project based on the theme with or without the twist.
- Your project(s) can be anything but it must have a tag (or tags) in it.
- Link up as many projects as you wish as long as they are in separate blog posts.
- Your project photo must be posted in full in your blog post! Please don’t link up to our challenge if you’re only showing a sneak peek of it (as is the case when you made it as a design team project for another company). In the same vein, please do not link up your project if it’s solely to promote another company.
- You must display the challenge graphic in your post and link back to the challenge post post (not just the main blog) in order to be eligible to win (and receive the corresponding prize).
- Link up by the last day of the month, 11:55 p.m. Pacific.
– $10 gift certificate to the winner voted by the TAGplorations team
– $5 gift certificate each to the 2 top picks
– If there are 50 or more entries: 1 random winner of CUTplorations dies worth up to $20