Hello there everyone! It´s time for another STAMPlorations Stencil Sunday. It is also the first Sunday of the month, which means it’s time for a new Mixed Media Challenge!
How about joining this fun challenge??? The only thing you need to do, is to create and link up a non-card mixed media project to the STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge August post (click the image above to go to the blog). So what´s the theme you ask? EASY – it is always anything mixed media goes except a card and you need to use at least one stencil (any brand) in your project (linky closes at the end of the month).
Annnddd…. there are prizes:
Winner gets: $15 gift certificate OR choice of any 2 ARTplorations stencils
Top picks: choice of 1 ARTplorations stencil
So how about pulling those stencils out and joining us :)!!!
Here is my take for this Sunday´s stencil post – a DIY stenciled bookmark:
Step two: Use the Hearts all Over STAMPlorations stencil with a red ink to add inked hearts on top of the yellow coat. Repeat on the other side of the bookmark with black ink and the STAMPlorations Some Birds stencil.
Step three: Outline/doodle details and outlines with black and white paint pen. Step four: Cover with adhesive foil – this way the bookmark easily survives several readings :). This is how the reverse side of the bookmark looks like. As you can see, using stencils is so much fun and very easy too. With just a few simple stemps you have created yourself a nice bookmark to go with your holiday readings :). Have fun stenciling!!! Hope you´ll find time to join the challenge!
PS. here are the details on playing along in a nutshell, so you don´t have to go and search for them :)…
Please just keep in mind these simple rules:
- Your project(s) can be anything mixed media except a card (so no cards, please!).
- You must use a stencil or stencils (any brand) in your project(s).
- You can enter as many projects as you wish as long as they are in separate blog posts.
- Your project photo must be posted in full in your blog post to be eligible to win and receive the corresponding prize. Please don’t link up to our challenge if you’re only showing a sneak peek of it (as is the case if you made it as a design team project for another company). In the same vein, please do not link up your project if it’s solely to promote another company.
- You must display the challenge graphic below in your post and link back to this post (not just the main blog) in order to be eligible to win (and receive the corresponding prize).
- Link up by August 31st, 11:55 p.m. Pacific time.
- The winner (as voted by the design team) receives a $15 gift certificate OR her choice of ARTplorations stencils (either 2 standard size stencils or 1 large stencil).
- The two (2) top picks (as voted by the design team) get to pick their choice of any 1 standard size ARTplorations stencil.
STAMPlorations™ August 2016 Mixed Media Challenge
Heads up! If you used a STAMPlorations stamp (clear stamp or digi) and/or ARTplorations stencil in your project(s), make sure to link it up to our Never-ending Anything Goes Challenge too for a chance to win more STAMPlorations products! (We draw a winner for every 50 entries in the linky :o)