Hello everbody and welcome to the Canvas Corp Brands Crew Member Fall themed MEGA BLOG HOP! There are plenty of fantastic designers world wide that have come together to showcase terrific fall projects that you can recreate and put your own artistic touches on in your craft room.
My take for the FALL BLOG HOP is a Tattered Angels Color Wash Paint treated wooden wreath created to decorate our front door. I have created a spring wreath a while back, so I figured, it would be also nice to have one in a fall theme, created with the great Canvas Corp Brands products.
So what is Color Wash Paint, actually? It´s a multi-surface, water-based, one-step paint with a hint of mica in it. It´s perfect for natural surfaces and the best part is, it´s odorless!!! It´s so easy to use and apply (no priming or sanding needed!!) So it´s the perfect paint for all kinds of home décor projects. And did I mention it is really easy to clean too? Just needs some soap and water to clean your working surface afterwords.
And here is the finished wreath, hanging on our front door.
I just love the little frosted mushrooms – they are sooo cute!
I used five tones of color wash paint to paint the wreat into fall colors, then added some ribbons and leaves as well as frosted mushrooms to decorate. This project is literally done in no time!!! I´ve recorded a short video to give you an idea on the simple steps to create this project – hope you like it!
You have seen a lot of these designers featured on sites like Tattered Angels, 7 Gypsies and and Canvas Corp Brands! Do you see a trend? This is the CCB Fall Blog HOP! Each of these designers have created a project to share with you on their blog. Some are offering prizes, so please hop on through to each blog. If you are inspired would you be so kind as to share the hop with others? We would truly appreciate it! And now start hopping – here is the list of all participants, so make sure you hop thru their blogs and leave some love!!!
- Scrappy Cafe (Betz Golden) https://scrappycafe.blogspot.com/2018/09/huge-fall-blog-hop.html
- YOU ARE HERE! Papierstau (Sanna Lippert) http://www.papierstau.at/fall-blog-hop-canvas-corp-brands/
- Marie Nicole Designs (Marie Heiderscheit) https://marienicoledesigns.wordpress.com/2018/09/28/farmhouse-autumn-mantel-teal-pumpkins
- Steph Ackerman – https://stephaniescraps.blogspot.com/2018/09/fall-blog-hop-with-canvas-corp.html
- The Crafty Robin – https://elizabethr-thecraftyrobin.blogspot.com/2018/09/fall-canvas-corp-blog-hop.html
- Monica Taylor https://taylormadecards4u.blogspot.com/2018/09/toil-trouble-fall-blog-hop-with-canvas.html
- Karla Yungwirth https://creative-love-affair.blogspot.com/2018/09/canvas-corp-brands-fall-blog-hop.html
- Lynne Joncas https://scrappysquirrelsnest.blogspot.com/2018/09/basket-of-pumpkins-for-fall-ccb-blog-hop.html
- Priya Satish https://creativemotif.blogspot.com/2018/09/ccb-fall-hop.html
- Erin Reed – https://scraps-of-reflections.blogspot.com/2018/09/diy-give-thanks-stenciled-fall-wood-sign.html
- Natassa Blazaki – https://artrecipesandmore.blogspot.com/2018/09/welcome-to-fall-ccb-blog-hop.html
- Peggy Lee Baker https://pegbaker.blogspot.com/2018/09/ccb-fall-blog-hop-altered-paper-pumpkin.html
- Nadine Carlier – https://myscrapnstuff.blogspot.com/2018/09/fall-blog-hop-with-canvas-corp-brands.html
- Jaine Drake – http://www.basementstudio.lu/fall-ccb-blog-hop/
- Christine Santos – https://csantossite.wordpress.com/2018/09/27/boo-ccb-fall-blog-hop/
- Viktoriya Porechnaya https://vitulya.blogspot.com/2018/09/fall-ccb-blog-hop-halloween-bouqet.html
- Hema VelCraft https://velcraft.blogspot.com/2018/09/autumn-smile.html
- Linda Israel https://lindaisrael.com/art/2018/09/28/fall-ccb-blog-hop-junk-journal-binding-tutorial
Have fun hopping!!! I have prepared a little prize for one lucky winner, consisting of Canvas Corp Brands product. The winner for my prize will be drawn on the 1st of October 2018 at 9 p.m. my time, so everyone who has left a comment to this blog post by then, will be in the random draw!!! All you need to do is to comment what is your favorite fall crafty project and follow me on one of my social media sites (listed in the sidebar!). Good luck everyone!!! Happy hopping!