Hi there lovelies! Time to share with you the new MMCC September card challenge!!! This time it´s all about autumn and autumn colours. As an additional element please use either metal or leaves (or both :-)..).
HOW TO PLAY
1. Create a mixed media CARD based on the theme, with or without the optional element.
2. Display the challenge graphic on your blog post and link back to this challenge post.
3. You may enter as many times as you want, as long as each entry is different.
4. You may combine a maximum of 7 challenges (6 other challenges plus ours).
5. Submit your projects by September 25, 11:55 p.m. PDT (GMT -700).
6. We’ll announce the winner and highlights on September 30.
This month’s challenge is pretty special too because we’ve got a fabulous sponsor: Add a Little Dazzle!
This is what I made:
I´ve first stamped leaves onto the background (by Stampendous) and then added a piece of dry embossed, alcohol inked metal (by Add a Little Dazzle) on the bottom part of the card. In the middle there is a piece of inked resist canvas in there. Embellishments are just a few simple buttons combined with a Wycinanka leaf chipboard.
I love seeing your submissions to the challenges, so I hope you get inspired also this time and join in with us :)!!! Have fun and see you at MMCC!