Hi there! And here comes yet another new challenge for you!!! This one went online at The Mixed Media Card Challenge blog yesterday!! This months theme is to create a mixed media card around the theme „home“. You can interpret this theme the way you want. As an additional detail you are asked to used „lace“.
Here are the rules, just in case you forgot:
HOW TO PLAY
1. Create a mixed media CARD based on the theme, with or without the optional element.
2. Display the challenge graphic on your blog post and link back to this challenge post.
3. You may enter as many times as you want, as long as each entry is different.
4. You may combine a maximum of 7 challenges (6 other challenges plus ours).
5. Submit your projects by December 25, 11:55 p.m. PST (GMT -800).
6. We’ll announce the winner and highlights on December 31.
And this is my take on the challenge:
I first placed a piece of lace over the card base and sprayed some Heidi Swapp Color Shine over the surface. It created a nice lace pattern onto the background. I then applied some golden melted crayon splatters here and there for additional detail. After that I ligned three chipboard houses next to each other, coloured them with markers and applied a coat of cracle accents over them. Then I just stamped the sentiment, adhered it on it´s place and added some chipboard hearts, treated with golden glitter glue, underneath. The faux stitching around the edges is hand drawn.
And how it is your turn! Go and create some home themed cards, lovelies!! And make sure you check out what the the rest of the team created! ..and prepare to be amazed! I just love their creations!!!
Have fun with this one and see you at MMCC!!