Hello everyone and welcome back to the STAMPlorations Stencil challenge!! It´s good to be back after the summer break inspiring you all with the challenges! We are hoping to see lots and lots of entries this month :). So get your crafty on and join the fun with us!
Here is my artwork for the reveal:
I played in my Ranger (black) Art Journal and created this page. I´ve got plenty of spray ink layers going on on the backgrond. Done with some of my new stencils (Amaranth, Abstract Prehistoric Life and Abstract April Showers).
The panda bears are talking to each other on this page. They say: „Help! I am falling!“ and the second one answers: „Don´t worry! I´ll catch you!“. As life has been tough during the summer and spring, I felt like creating a page like this at this point of the 2020 pandemic.
Now it´s again your turn. Do check out the STAMPlorations blog for more details (+ play by the rules!) and inspiration!! Hoping to see many of you join in!!
Hello everyone, it´s my turn today to share a little mixed media tutorial with you. I decided to create a set of two tags using toned modeling paste with stencils. Here is how my finished tags look like:
And this is how I created the tags:
1. Take a white tag and place it into a misting box and using yellow spray ink add a layer of yellow mist. Let air dry or use a heat tool to dry the surface.
2. Mix modeling paste and magenta and tangerine acrylic paint with a palette knife together.
3. Place the „Ethnic Organic Two“ stencil on top of the tag and start applying the toned paste thru the stencil onto the tag. Start with orange and continue with the pink tone.
4. Carefully lift the stencil from the tag and take a second white tag and place the wet paint surfaced tag onto the tag, roll over the stencil with a brayer and remove the stencil. While the tag is drying, rinse the stencil with water.
5. Next add a layer of yellow spray ink onto the second tag and let dry.
6. Take the „Buttercups & Butterflies“ clear stamp set and two sheets of patterned paper (I chose matching colors).
7. Stamp with black ink flowers from the stamp set onto the paper and fussy cut the pieces.
8. Add a golden doilie onto each tag, cut off the residue. Adhere the flowers overlappingly with a paper glue.
9. Stamp suitable sentiments on old book paper with black ink and fussy cut those. Glue on place and outline with a black pen.
10. Embellish with half pearls, glitter glue and liquid pearls and paper flowers. Add ribbons in matching colors.
I hope you get inspired to play with your stencils and stamps and create a fun project or two!!
OH, and don´t forget, when using the code: STAMPGIRLSANNA you will get 20% off your order at the store as long as I am a design team member for STAMPlorations. This code is valid for multiple orders (both regular and sales prizes!!) but cannot be combined with any other discounts. Have fun shopping 😉 !!!!
Hello lovelies and HAPPY NEWYEAR!!! I wish you all a wonderful start into the new year and boy do I have a great goodie prepared for you :)!!! Starting from TODAY, when using my special STAMPlorations DISCOUNT CODE, you will get 20% off your order of their stamps, dies and stencils!!! Good one, huh?
Just click the icon above, it will take you directly to the store, so that you can start using it :)!! I am pretty excited about this, as it is very generous of Shery, the store owner, to offer a code like this. Best part, it is valid as long as I am a member of this team which means you are good to keep on shopping with this code at least the next 6 months if not longer (I´m hoping for longer *laughs*).
OK, so what is in and what not? You CAN order as many times as you want to, just make sure you add the code at the COUPON CODE section upon checkout from the store. The code is good for BOTH regular and SALE prized goods in the store!! The only „no-no“ is that you cannot combine this code with any other sale codes which actually is common everywhere, so makes perfect sense to me. Just in case you are not sure what to type in, this is the code: STAMPGIRLSANNA(just copy and paste :)..). Have fun!!!