Hello lovelies! Today I´d like to share with you my take on the SST round 4 challenge “Hide and Seek”. Like the name of the round says, the challenge is all about hidden elements on a card.
These are the requirements:
Theme, colour, size and type: free
To be used:
– Make hidden elements on the card: minimum of two.
– The hidden part of the elements should not be visible at first sight! It needs opening before one can see what is hidden inside.
– Size of the elements is free
– Type of the elements is free
– One element has to be on the top of the card, the other(s) can be on top or on the inside.
– Think of elements that needs to be moved or turned in order to read the title or quote of the card. Like a hidden note under a flap, a wheel that can be turned, popup etc.
– It is ok if a pulling mechanism is visible. Such as a piece of paper, a fiber or ribbon, a brad used for turning a wheel.
Not to be used:
– All kinds of ink (including spray ink and misting ink)
– No paint of any sort
– No stamps
– No gesso
– No chalk
So what did I do? I first cut a camera out of black cardstock, glued it down on the front and then added a zoom on top of the camera which can be opened and inside the zoom there is a sentiment.
And when you open the card, inside it there is a film strip with a film roll in there. The film strip has flaps which can again be flipped open to be able to see the rest of the birthday sentiment.
All the sentiments and the few decorational elements are stickers. The rest is just white, black and foil cardstock.
So this is my take on the round 4 challenge. This was not the easiest task for me to do, as I usually do not make that many interactive cards, but it sure was a fun one to make and gave me lots of ideas for the future, too.
Thanks for stopping by! Wish me luck..I am crossing my fingers, as there are so many talented girls in the competition, that I probably will not make it to round 5, but I have truly enjoyed the challenges so far and it has been really so much fun ♥. Wishing good luck everyone who is still in the game!!!