Hello there lovelies! I have been very lucky to have been able to take part on the #RACCBmatchup (read more here and here). Here is a peek into my project – go to the Canvas Crop Blog for a full step-by-step tutorial and more pictures!!!
Here are the products I used on my project (and a few random bits and bobs from my own stash).
This is how the front and the back of my „display book“ look like. I call it the „Talking book“ and it has a few quotes noted in it that I found suitable for the the „Something old, something new“ collaboration theme. My viewpoit to the theme is life and how what you should keep in mind living it.
And there is of course more – you can win fabulous prizes by following the rules noted under this picture:
What would a match up be without a fun prize!!!! Here is your chance to get your hands on a $25 Gift Certificate from Relics and Artifacts and a $25 Gift Certificate from Canvas Corp Brands. Here is all you need to do….
- leave a comment here on any or all of the Match Up Posts during the month of July with Relics and Artifacts and CCB. You can leave one on each post for more chances to win. Don’t forget to include #RACCBmatchup so we can find you!!!
- and/or leave a comment on the CCB Facebook page. Don’t forget to include #RACCBmatchup so we can find you!!!
- and/or leave a comment on any of the CCB Instagram posts where you see any of the projects from the CCB team or the RA team. Don’t forget to include #RACCBmatchup so we can find you!!!
- You can follow along by searching #RACCBmatchup too. If you love what you see and would like to join our Facebook group the CCB Collective – ask to join today.
- You can find all Relics and Artifacts in their shop – www.sandraevertson.com
- check out their blog and follow them on Instagram
- We will be sharing projects the entire month of July – learn new techniques, see how new products are used and be inspired with great ideas from the RA and CCB designers.
This is one of my favorite projects from this year so far!!! I really loved being part of this collaboration. These two brands work so well together – it´s a match made in heaven 😉 !!!Happy crafting,