Hello there! Just a reminder that there is still time to join in on the September Mixed Media Card Challenge!! This is my 3rd card this month 🙂 – yes, I really like the colour palette and the theme.
I have first added various Distress Inks tones thru a stencils (The Crafter´s Workshop) onto the background and then stemped with a Hero Arts stamp (Old Letter Writing – my fave stamp!) over the area. I then dry embossed and die cut some leaves from a metal sheet (by Add A Little Dazzle) and finally added some paper roses for additional decoration.
Just in case you forgot, here are details on how to join in with us:
HOW TO PLAY
1. Create a mixed media CARD based on the theme, with or without the optional element.
2. Display the challenge graphic on your blog post and link back to this challenge post.
3. You may enter as many times as you want, as long as each entry is different.
4. You may combine a maximum of 7 challenges (6 other challenges plus ours).
5. Submit your projects by September 25, 11:55 p.m. PDT (GMT -700).
6. We’ll announce the winner and highlights on September 30.
This month’s challenge is pretty special too because we’ve got a fabulous sponsor: Add a Little Dazzle!