Hi there, while STAMPlorations is taking a short break from the regular challenges until beginning of May, there will only be one big monthly challenge over at their blog every month. The lovely owner of STAMPlorations, Shery, welcomed an addition to her family in December and while she is getting settled with baby Winter and planning new product and reveals, a little break is urgently needed. So therefore there will be only one monthly challenge at the blog during that time. The usual challenges will return in May again. So time to reveal this months challenge:
The theme you are asked to create upon this month is „All about Spring and Faith„. And here is my take for that challenge:
I used the Luggage Tag Nesting dies and the Pink Paislee Moonstruck papers for the tag. This time die cutting both the big and the smaller tag from the patterned papers. I then took another sheet of those papers and stamped flowers with the Buttercups and Butterflies clear stamp and fussy cut the images. For additional decoration I added some Pink Poodle Glitter Glue into the middle of the flowers and some pink glitter glue. On the smaller tag there is a wood veneer piece which I colored with a red Glimmer Mist and then added a Pink Paislee (my older stash) rub-on as a fun detail. The tag is finished off with twine and ribbon.
I hope you find some time to play along with us at this months challenge! You can create any type of project!
Here are the simple rules for the challenge:
1) You may create any type of project — cards (any style), mixed media, tags, layout, etc — as long as it follows our theme STAMPlorations product is not required though we’d love to see it
2) You may enter as many times as you want – as long as each project has its own blog post
3) You must display the challenge graphic + link back to the challenge page to qualify for the prizes
4) You must comment on the entry before yours in the gallery – lets spread the love
5) For an extra chance, comment on the challenge post and the designers’ blog posts throughout the month
a) TWO (2) winners of a $25 gift certificate – randomly drawn from all entries
b) ONE (1) winner of a $25 gift certificate – randomly drawn from all comments left on the designers‘ blogs throughout the month
PLUS: Shery is offering a generous 10% (no coupon code needed) off all stamps, stencils, and dies in the store from Feb through April.