Hi there! Time for the third inspirational card for the October challenge at the Mixed Media Card Challenge blog :). I hope you already played along with us, if not, you have still a few days to do so!
I created a total of 3 cards for this months challenge. They are all a bit different in style and colours. This last one in particular. So why do I think this card is vintage? Well, those precut chipboard pieces (to me) look kind of vintage. The Jenni Bowlin stamp at the background also is kind of vintage looking in my opinion.
The background is created first by using Distress Stain to create a faux watercolour background. I then added some stamping and some embossing enamel and after that just layered the embellishments overlappingly.
Here is a little closeup on the card. So now it is your turn, hope to see you at MMCC! Oh, and just in case you forgot, here are the rules:
HOW TO PLAY
1. Create a mixed media CARD based on the theme, with or without the optional element.
2. Display the challenge graphic on your blog post and link back to this challenge post.
3. You may enter as many times as you want, as long as each entry is different.
4. You may combine a maximum of 7 challenges (6 other challenges plus ours).
5. Submit your projects by October 25, 11:55 p.m. PDT (GMT -700).
6. We’ll announce the winner and highlights on October 31.