Hi there, everyone, today I´d like to share a pinkish clean and simple birthday card with you. For this card I used plenty of Tonic Studios product.
Here is what I did:
1. Take a stencil of your choice and place it onto a white card base.
2. Apply Nuvo Embellishment Mousse Pink Flambé thru the stencil, using a palette knife, onto the card base.
3. Remove the stencil and clean under running water. Let the paste air dry.
4. Adhere a pink polka dot banner to the card. Decorate the banner with Sherbert Shimmer Nuvo Crystal Drops. Let air dry.
5. Add faux stitching with a black pen around the edges.
6. Decorate with a pink paper flower and silver glitter paper dots.
7. Add black Glimmer Glaze droplets on three areas to create a visual triangle onto the card (this makes the card more interesting to look at).
8. Finish the card off with a sticker sentiment. This is what the finished card looks like. By changing the colors of the card you can create several similar once while you are at it and use them for various purposes, depending on the occation.
Wishing you all a lovely Sunday and a great new week!